2017 Survivor machine embroidery applique block is 5.00" w x 4.75" h. Available in .CSD, .DST, .EXP, HUS, .JEF, .PES, .SHV, .VIP, and .XXX. Instruction sheet included.
The 2017 Survivor embroidery file will be sent automatically to your email after you you check out.
• Design size – 5.00”w x 4.75”h.
• This design is for a 8” x 8” finished block. However, initially cut the fabric larger, e.g., 9” x 9”. After the appliqué is completed, square the block to 8 1/2” x 8 1/2”.
• A double-sided fusible is recommended for the back side of all fabrics pieces.
• For light colored fabric (e.g., white), use black weblon no-show stabilizer on the back side of the fabric to prevent the background fabric from showing through.
• The recommended fabric and thread color is only recommended. Any fabric and thread colors may be used.
This is a non-profit pattern for Hurricane Harvey. All proceeds will be donated to SPCA of Texas.